Windows DSN Configuration
Using the Microsoft ODBC Data Source Administrator
You can use the Microsoft ODBC Data Source Administrator to edit the DSN configuration. Note that the DSN is created during the installation process.
Complete the following steps to edit the DSN configuration:
- Select Start > Search, and enter ODBC Data Sources in the Search box.
- Choose the version of the ODBC Administrator that corresponds to the bitness of your application (32-bit or 64-bit).
- Click the System DSN tab.
- Select the system data source and click Configure.
- Edit the information on the Connection tab and click OK.
Note: For .NET Framework 4.0, the driver distributes Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable. For .NET Framework 3.5, the driver distributes Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable.
Connecting to Pinterest
Pinterest authentication is based on the standard OAuth flow. To authenticate, you must initially create an app via the Pinterest developer's platform where you can obtain an OAuthClientId, OAuthClientSecret, and CallbackURL.
InitiateOAuth to GETANDREFRESH, OAuthClientId, OAuthClientSecret, and CallbackURL parameters will be set as connection properties to your driver.
See Using OAuth Authentication for other OAuth authentication flows.