Windows DSN Configuration
Using the Microsoft ODBC Data Source Administrator
You can use the Microsoft ODBC Data Source Administrator to edit the DSN configuration. Note that the DSN is created during the installation process.
Complete the following steps to edit the DSN configuration:
- Select Start > Search, and enter ODBC Data Sources in the Search box.
- Choose the version of the ODBC Administrator that corresponds to the bitness of your application (32-bit or 64-bit).
- Click the System DSN tab.
- Select the system data source and click Configure.
- Edit the information on the Connection tab and click OK.
Note: For .NET Framework 4.0, the driver distributes Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable. For .NET Framework 3.5, the driver distributes Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable.
Authenticating to OneDrive
OneDrive uses the OAuth authentication standard. To authenticate using OAuth, you will need to create an app to obtain the OAuthClientId, OAuthClientSecret, and CallbackURL connection properties. See Using OAuth Authentication for an authentication guide.
Authenticating using MSI Authentication
If you are running OneDrive on an Azure VM, you can leverage Managed Service Identity (MSI) credentials to connect:
- AuthScheme: Set this to AzureMSI.
The MSI credentials will then be automatically obtained for authentication.