BigCommerce からのOAuthAccess トークンの生成CData JDBC Driver for BigCommerce 2019J - Build 19.0.7354
To obtain an OAuthClientId, OAuthClientSecret, and OAuthAccessToken directly from your BigCommerce account's UI:
- Log in to your BigCommerce account.
- From the Home Page, select Advanced Settings > API Accounts.
- Click Create API Account --> Create V2/V3 API Token.
- Enter the name of your account.
- Choose the OAuth Scopes for the API Account you are creating. The 本製品 will not be able to access data marked as "None" and will not be able to modify data marked as "read-only".
- Click Save.
Your newly created app's Client ID, Client Secret, Access Token and Store Id will be displayed on the screen. Make sure to copy them, as you will only have one chance to access these credentials.
You can now use these credentials to connect to BigCommerce by setting them as the following connection properties:
- OAuthClientId = Client Id
- OAuthClientSecret = Client Secret
- OAuthAccessToken = Access Token
- InitiateOAuth =OFF
For additional information on how to find your BigCommerce's Store Id, please see 接続の確立.