AuthScheme Parameter (Connect-OData Cmdlet)
The scheme used for authentication. Accepted entries are NTLM, BASIC, DIGEST, NONE, NEGOTIATE, or SHAREPOINTONLINE.
Connect-OData -AuthScheme string
- None: No authentication for this service.
- AzureAD: Set this to perform Azure Active Directory OAuth authentication.
- Basic: Set this to use HTTP Basic authentication.
- Digest: Set this to use HTTP Digest authentication.
- Negotiate: If AuthScheme is set to NEGOTIATE, the cmdlet will negotiate an authentication mechanism with the server. Set AuthScheme to NEGOTIATE if you want to use Kerberos authentication.
- NTLM: Set this to use your Windows credentials for authentication.
- OAuth: Set this to establish an OAuth connection.
- SharePointOnline: Set this to use SharePoint Online authentication.
This is a required parameter.