CData BizTalk Adapter for FedEx 2019CData BizTalk Adapter for FedEx 2019 - Build 19.0.7354
The CData BizTalk Adapter for FedEx 2019 enables you to access FedEx data as BizTalk Messages. You can work with FedEx data from BizTalk tools such as Send Ports, Receive Locations, Orchestrations, and Pipelines.
The adapter wraps the complexity of accessing FedEx data in a standard BizTalk adapter similar to the BizTalk Adapter for SQL Server. The adapter abstracts the underlying data source into tables, views, and stored procedures that can be used to retrieve and update data.
The CData BizTalk Adapter for FedEx 2019 hides the complexity of accessing data and provides additional powerful security features, smart caching, batching, socket management, and more.
- Access real-time FedEx data in BizTalk.
- Execute updategrams, stored procedures, and SQL commands.
- Supports metadata discovery and schema generation for FedEx entities.
See Getting Started to install the adapter and connect to FedEx in BizTalk.
Using the Adapter
See Generating Schemas for example schemas and the corresponding XML instances for executing updategrams, SQL commands, and stored procedures from various BizTalk ports.
You can also use the Add Adapter Metadata wizard in Visual Studio to generate schemas. See the CData KB for a guide.
See SQL Compliance for a syntax reference and code examples outlining the supported SQL.
See Caching Data to configure replication and caching for a range of scenarios common to remote data access. Configurations include:
- Autocache: Automatically cache data to a lightweight database. Save data for later offline use or enable fast reporting from the cache.
- Replication: Copy data to local and cloud data stores such as Oracle, SQL Server, Google Cloud SQL, and so on. The replication commands allow for intelligent incremental updates to cached data.
- No caching: Work with remote data only. No local cache file is created.
See Data Model to find more information on how the adapter models the FedEx APIs as tables, views, and stored procedures. This section also provides more detailed information on querying specific FedEx entities.
See the FedEx Adapter section to configure Receiver and Transmitter properties for receive locations and send ports.
Connection String Options
See the Connection String Options section for the connection properties used to connect to FedEx.