Windows DSN ConfigurationCData ODBC Driver for Amazon Marketplace 2019 - Build 19.0.7354
Using the Microsoft ODBC Data Source Administrator
You can use the Microsoft ODBC Data Source Administrator to edit the DSN configuration. Note that the DSN is created during the installation process.
Complete the following steps to edit the DSN configuration:
- Select Start > Search, and enter ODBC Data Sources in the Search box.
- Choose the version of the ODBC Administrator that corresponds to the bitness of your application (32-bit or 64-bit).
- Click the System DSN tab.
- Select the system data source and click Configure.
- Edit the information on the Connection tab and click OK.
Note: For .NET Framework 4.0, the driver distributes Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable. For .NET Framework 3.5, the driver distributes Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable.
Connecting to Amazon Marketplace
When using the Amazon Marketplace Webservice (MWS) to connect to the Amazon Marketplace , AWSAccessKeyId MWSAuthToken AWSSecretKey SellerId is required.
Configure Access to Amazon Marketplace
To obtain the AWSAccessKeyId MWSAuthToken AWSSecretKey SellerId , follow the steps below:
- Log in to Amazon Seller Central and go to [User Permissions] under [Settings].
- In the [Amazon MWS Developer Permissions] section click [View your credentials] to retrieve their respective values.
Authenticate an Amazon Marketplace Account
Set the following connection properties to connect:
- AWSAccessKeyId: The AWS Access Key Id from the Amazon Marketplace web service settings.
- MWSAuthToken: The MWS Auth Token from the Amazon Marketplace web service settings.
- SellerId: The Seller ID from the Amazon Marketplace web service settings.
- AWSSecretKey: The AWS Secret Key from the Amazon Marketplace web service settings.
- Marketplace: The Amazon Marketplace location (United States, Canada, Japan etc.).