Establishing a ConnectionCData BizTalk Adapter for Amazon Marketplace 2019 - Build 19.0.7354
To access Amazon Marketplace data in BizTalk, you need to configure the adapter and then configure the connection.
Configure the Amazon Marketplace Adapter
You can configure the adapter in the properties for the receive location or send port: Select the adapter in the Type menu, and then click Configure. You can then specify receive or transmit properties in the Transport Properties dialog that is displayed.
See Adapter Configuration for guides to configure the adapter for receive locations and send ports.
Configure the Connection
After you configure the adapter, you need to configure connection properties. In the Transport Properties dialog, click the button in the Connection String box. You can set connection properties in the dialog that is displayed.
Connecting to Amazon Marketplace
When using the Amazon Marketplace Webservice (MWS) to connect to the Amazon Marketplace , AWSAccessKeyId MWSAuthToken AWSSecretKey SellerId is required.
Configure Access to Amazon Marketplace
To obtain the AWSAccessKeyId MWSAuthToken AWSSecretKey SellerId , follow the steps below:
- Log in to Amazon Seller Central and go to [User Permissions] under [Settings].
- In the [Amazon MWS Developer Permissions] section click [View your credentials] to retrieve their respective values.
Authenticate an Amazon Marketplace Account
Set the following connection properties to connect:
- AWSAccessKeyId: The AWS Access Key Id from the Amazon Marketplace web service settings.
- MWSAuthToken: The MWS Auth Token from the Amazon Marketplace web service settings.
- SellerId: The Seller ID from the Amazon Marketplace web service settings.
- AWSSecretKey: The AWS Secret Key from the Amazon Marketplace web service settings.
- Marketplace: The Amazon Marketplace location (United States, Canada, Japan etc.).