Adapter InstallationCData BizTalk Adapter for Amazon Marketplace 2019 - Build 19.0.7354
This section provides step-by-step instructions for installing the BizTalk Adapter if the setup was unable to complete this process automatically.
After you run the setup application, all of the necessary files and registry keys will be installed on your system. The setup application will attempt to register the new adapters within BizTalk, and it will also attempt to refresh the registries of any previous installation. However, if an error occurs during this process, it will be necessary to manually complete this step for each adapter that you wish to use.
- Click the Start menu and click Programs, Microsoft BizTalk Server, and then click BizTalk Server Administration.
- In the BizTalk Administration Console, expand the appropriate BizTalk Group node and expand Platform Settings node.
- Select the Adapters node to bring up the list of installed adapters.
- If the adapter you installed was not successfully added to the list by the setup application, right-click the Adapters node, click New, and then click Adapter.
- In the Add Adapter dialog box, select the adapter you wish to add from the drop-down menu.
- Enter a name for the adapter's transport type in the top text field. This name is arbitrary and does not affect the behavior of the adapter itself. It will be the name that shows up in the Transport Type drop-down box when configuring a new port.
- Enter any comment you wish to describe the adapter's transport type.
- Click OK.
The adapter will now appear in the list of adapters in the BizTalk Administration console.