Desktop Authentication with your OAuth AppFollow the steps below to authenticate with the credentials for a custom OAuth app. See Creating a Custom OAuth App.
Get an OAuth Access Token
After setting the following, you are ready to connect:
- OAuthClientId: Set this to the Client Id in your app settings.
- OAuthClientSecret: Set this to the Client Secret in your app settings.
- CallbackURL: Set this to the Redirect URL in your app settings.
- InitiateOAuth: Set this to GETANDREFRESH. You can use InitiateOAuth to avoid repeating the OAuth exchange and manually setting the OAuthAccessToken. .
- AccountId: Set this to the specific MID of the target business unit. This is not available for legacy packages.
- Extracts the access token from the callback URL and authenticates requests.
- Obtains a new access token when the old one expires.
- Saves OAuth values in OAuthSettingsLocation to be persisted across connections.