Authenticate using the Embedded OAuth Credentials
Desktop Authentication with the Embedded OAuth App
You can connect without setting any connection properties for your user credentials. After setting the following connection properties, you are ready to connect:
- InitiateOAuth: Set this to GETANDREFRESH. You can use InitiateOAuth to avoid repeating the OAuth exchange and manually setting the OAuthAccessToken connection property.
- SubscriptionId (optional): A subscription Id is required for Azure API Management endpoints, so if you do not specify one, the component gets the first subscription Id available in your account.
- Tenant (optional): Your tenant can be specified if you wish to authenticate to a different tenant than your default. This is required to work with a Subscription not on your default Tenant.
- Extracts the access token from the callback URL and authenticates requests.
- Obtains a new access token when the old one expires.
- Saves OAuth values in OAuthSettingsLocation to be persisted across connections.