CData ADO.NET Provider for DoubleClick Campaign Manager 2018CData ADO.NET Provider for DoubleClick Campaign Manager 2018 - Build 18.0.6883
The CData ADO.NET Provider for DoubleClick Campaign Manager 2018 offers the most natural way to access DoubleClick Campaign Manager data from .NET applications. The provider wraps the complexity of accessing DoubleClick Campaign Manager data in an easy-to-integrate, fully managed ADO.NET Data Provider. .NET applications can then access DoubleClick Campaign Manager as a traditional database through the provider.
The CData ADO.NET Provider for DoubleClick Campaign Manager 2018 hides the complexity of accessing data and provides additional powerful security features, smart caching, batching, socket management, and more.
- DataBind to DoubleClick Campaign Manager using Visual Studio wizards.
- Real-time access to DoubleClick Campaign Manager.
- Comprehensive support for CRUD (create, read, update, and delete) operations.
See Getting Started for A-Z guides on authenticating and connecting to DoubleClick Campaign Manager data. See the CData KB for quickstarts to using the provider with many popular applications.
See Using ADO.NET for guides to using ADO.NET features including:
- Standard ADO.NET classes: The provider has the same ADO.NET architecture as the native .NET data providers for SQL Server and OLEDB. Code with familiar classes such as DoubleClickCMConnection, DoubleClickCMCommand, DoubleClickCMDataAdapter, DoubleClickCMDataReader, DoubleClickCMDataSource, DoubleClickCMParameter, etc.
- SSRS deployment: The provider supports automatic deployment for SSRS 2005 and above. See Using ADO.NET (SSRS).
See Schema Discovery to use standard ADO.NET schema collections to discover schema information and other metadata. Query the System Tables to access additional metadata, such as data source capabilities.
LINQ and Entity Framework
See Using ADO.NET (Entity Framework) to create EF 5 or EF 6 data models, LINQ to Datasets, etc.
See SQL Compliance for a syntax reference and code examples outlining the supported SQL.
See Caching Data to configure replication and caching for a range of scenarios common to remote data access. Configurations include:
- Autocache: Automatically cache data to a lightweight database. Save data for later offline use or enable fast reporting from the cache.
- Replication: Copy data to local and cloud data stores such as Oracle, SQL Server, Google Cloud SQL, etc. The replication commands allow for intelligent incremental updates to cached data.
- No caching: Work with remote data only. No local cache file is created.
See Data Model for information on the available database objects and how to use SQL to work with DoubleClick Campaign Manager APIs. This section provides more detailed information on querying specific DoubleClick Campaign Manager entities.
Connection String Options
The Connection properties describe the various options that can be used to establish a connection.