The scheme used for authentication. Accepted entries are NTLM, Basic, Digest, Forms, None, and Negotiate.
- NTLM: Set this to use your Windows credentials for authentication.
- Basic: Set this to use HTTP Basic authentication.
- Digest: Set this to HTTP Digest authentication.
- Forms: Set this to use Forms authentication.
- Negotiate: If AuthScheme is set to Negotiate, the connector will Negotiate an authentication mechanism with the server. Set AuthScheme to Negotiate if you want to use Kerberos authentication.