HubSpot V3 データモデル
The CData JDBC Driver for HubSpot models HubSpot CRM API v3 objects as relational Tables, Views, and Stored Procedures. API limitations and requirements are documented in this section; you can use the SupportEnhancedSQL feature, set by default, to circumvent most of these limitations.
テーブル describes a sample of the available standard tables. The standard table definitions along with the custom tables are dynamically retrieved during runtime; here, we show the sample table definitions for the standard HubSpot Objects. Note that we expose the Custom Objects as tables with a __c appended to the end of the name.
You can Create new HubSpot Custom Objects (tables) or Update and Delete existing ones via the stored procedures: CreateCustomObject, UpdateCustomObject and DeleteCustomObject. Additionally, you can add, update or remove Custom Properties (columns) to both Standard and Custom HubSpot Objects (tables) thorough the stored procedures: CreateCustomProperty, UpdateCustomProperty and DeleteCustomProperty.
Our HubSpot Data Provider will expose the HubSpot Object Associations as tables, through which the user can retrieve and manage the associated records between different object type. By default, and if the ExpandAssociations connection property is false, we will expose one associations table for each HubSpot object with available associations (ex. DealAssociations, CompanyAssociations, ContactAssociations, etc.). In case the ExpandAssociations connection property is true, the driver will expose one associations table for each association between two HubSpot object types (ex. CompaniesToContactsAssociations, ContactsToDealsAssociations, DealsToLineitemsAssociations, etc.). Please refer to ContactAssociations and ContactsToDealsAssociations for a simple guide with examples on how to get the associated records, add new associated records and remove existing ones.
To retrieve, add and remove associations between a custom object type and other objects types (standard or custom objects) the user can utilize the table CustomObjectAssociations.
ストアドプロシージャ are function-like interfaces to the data source. They can be used to search, update, and modify information in the data source.
CRM API V3 improvements (compared to V1 and V2)
- Filtering capabilities for most important tables. Supported operators include =, !=, >, <, <=, >=.
- Filtering using AND and OR combinations. A maximum of 2 OR operators are supported server-side, with each of these operators supporting up to 2 AND operators inside of them.
- Sorting capability for most important tables. Only 1 column is supported to be sorted by the API.
- Support for 'Batch' operations (Batch Insert, Batch Update, Batch Delete).
- Support for Creating, Updating and Deleting Custom HubSpot Objects (tables) and Properties (columns).
CRM API V3 limitations
- PageSize cannot be bigger than 100.
- Filtering is available only when the number of rows to be returned is less than 10,000. If there are more rows to be returned for the query then all rows will be retrived first and filtering will be applied on them by the 本製品
- When issuing either filtering requests or sorting requests, no more than 1 request/second is allowed.
- A few columns (such as "CreatedAt" and "UpdatedAt") do not support filters.
- The stored procedures to Create/Update Custom Objects may not work for the OAuth Authentication Scheme, since the OAuth apps are limited to the read-only access scope for Custom Objects. To work around this limitation, you can connect via the ApiKey.