Using the Excel Add-InCData Excel Add-In for FreshBooks 2019 - Build 19.0.7354
After Establishing a Connection, you can work with data from FreshBooks from familiar tools in Excel.
- Querying Data: Click From FreshBooks from the ribbon to pull data into the sheet and refresh the sheet to pull in the latest changes.
- Updating Data: Select rows and post your changes to FreshBooks.
- Using the Excel Add-In (VBA): Write macros to automate working with FreshBooks.
- Writing Parameterized Queries: Create spreadsheets based on dynamic queries that use cell references as the input parameters.
- CData Excel Formulas: Automate bidirectional operations using the corresponding formulas.