CData JDBC Driver for FreshBooks 2019CData JDBC Driver for FreshBooks 2019 - Build 19.0.7354
The CData JDBC Driver for FreshBooks 2019 offers the most natural way to connect to FreshBooks data from Java-based applications and developer technologies. The driver wraps the complexity of accessing FreshBooks data in an easy-to-integrate, 100%-Java JDBC driver. Applications can then access FreshBooks as a traditional database. The driver hides the complexity of accessing data and provides additional powerful security features, smart caching, batching, socket management, and more.
- Deploy a single JAR that does not rely on client-side libraries.
- Write SQL to retrieve and update FreshBooks data.
- Compliant with JDBC 3.0 and JDBC 4.0.
- Codeless integration with popular BI, reporting, and ETL tools.
- Collaborative query processing.
Using the JDBC Driver
See Using JDBC for examples of using standard JDBC classes like DataSource, Connection, Statement, ResultSet, and others, to work with FreshBooks data. Using JDBC (from Tools) walks through the steps of integration with JDBC tools, using several popular database tools as examples.
See JDBC Remoting to configure remote access to the JDBC data source. The JDBC remoting feature allows hosting the JDBC connection on a server to enable connections from virtually anywhere -- various clients on any platform (Java, .NET, C++, PHP, Python, and so on) and using any standards-based technology (ODBC, JDBC, and so on). JDBC remoting is enabled using the popular MySQL wire protocol server.
See SQL Compliance for a syntax reference and code examples outlining the supported SQL.
See Caching Data to configure replication and caching for a range of scenarios common to remote data access. Configurations include:
- Autocache: Automatically cache data to a lightweight database. Save data for later offline use or enable fast reporting from the cache.
- Replication: Copy data to local and cloud data stores such as Oracle, SQL Server, Google Cloud SQL, and so on. The replication commands allow for intelligent incremental updates to cached data.
- No caching: Work with remote data only. No local cache file is created.
See Data Model for information on the available entities and how to query them.
Collaborative Query Processing
The driver enhances the data source's capabilities with additional client side processing, when needed, to enable analytic summaries of data such as SUM, AVG, MAX, MIN, and so on.
See SupportEnhancedSQL, in the Connection section, for more information.
Connection String Options
The Connection properties describe the various options that can be used to establish a connection.