CData ADO.NET Provider for Access 2018CData ADO.NET Provider for Access 2018 - Build 18.0.6883
The CData ADO.NET Provider for Access 2018 offers the most natural way to access Access data from .NET applications. The provider wraps the complexity of accessing Access data in an easy-to-integrate, fully managed ADO.NET Data Provider.
The CData ADO.NET Provider for Access 2018 hides the complexity of accessing data and provides additional powerful security features, smart caching, batching, socket management, and more.
- DataBind to Access using Visual Studio wizards.
- Real-time access to Access.
- Comprehensive support for CRUD (create, read, update, and delete) operations.
See Getting Started for A-Z guides on authenticating and connecting to Access data. See the CData KB for quickstarts to using the provider with many popular applications.
See Using ADO.NET for guides to using ADO.NET features including:
- Standard ADO.NET classes: The provider has the same ADO.NET architecture as the native .NET data providers for SQL Server and OLEDB. Code with familiar classes such as AccessConnection, AccessCommand, AccessDataAdapter, AccessDataReader, AccessDataSource, AccessParameter, etc.
- SSRS deployment: The provider supports automatic deployment for SSRS 2005 and above. See Using ADO.NET (SSRS).
See Schema Discovery to use standard ADO.NET schema collections to discover schema information and other metadata.
LINQ and Entity Framework
See Using ADO.NET (Entity Framework) to create EF 5 or EF 6 data models, LINQ to Datasets, etc.
Connection String Options
The Connection properties describe the various options that can be used to establish a connection.