Using the Excel Add-In (VBA)CData Excel Add-In for Google BigQuery 2019 - Build 19.0.7354
The following sections walk through creating an example macro that shows how to execute SQL in VBA. See Invoking UI Elements to automate the functionality available on the CData ribbon.
- Connecting from VBA: Define a connection and initialize an ExcelComModule.
- Querying Data: Execute SELECT queries.
- Executing Parameterized Queries: Pass arrays as the inputs to parameterized queries.
- Updating Data Execute create, read, update, and delete (CRUD) operations by calling the corresponding method.
- Calling Stored Procedures: Call stored procedures through the CallSP method.