Using the Excel Add-InCData Excel Add-In for Office 365 2019 - Build 19.0.7354
After Establishing a Connection, you can work with data from Office 365 from familiar tools in Excel.
- Querying Data: Click From Office 365 from the ribbon to pull data into the sheet and refresh the sheet to pull in the latest changes.
- Updating Data: Select rows and post your changes to Office 365.
- Using the Excel Add-In (VBA): Write macros to automate working with Office 365.
- Writing Parameterized Queries: Create spreadsheets based on dynamic queries that use cell references as the input parameters.
- CData Excel Formulas: Automate bidirectional operations using the corresponding formulas.