URLCData JDBC Driver for Magento 2019 - Build 19.0.7354
Set the URL to the HTTP or HTTPS endpoint of your Magento system. For example, https://magentohost/.
Set the URL to the HTTP or HTTPS endpoint of your Magento system. For example, https://magentohost/. See the Getting Started section of the help documentation for connection guides to Magento 1 and 2.
- Schema: Specify the version of the Magento REST APIs from which to derive the database schema. Required.
- CustomAdminPath: For Magento 1.x, set this to build the URLs needed to make Magento API requests as an admin user. Note that to access Magento as an administrator, you also need to assign an admin role by going to System > Web Services > REST-Roles.
- User and Password: Set these to authenticate to Magento 2.x.
- InitiateOAuth: Set this to initiate and automate the OAuth exchange in Magento 1.x. and avoid manually setting the OAuthAccessToken and OAuthAccessTokenSecret.
- OAuthClientId, OAuthClientSecret, and CallbackURL: Set these to authenticate to Magento 1.x APIs. To obtain these values, register the driver as a REST-OAuth consumer by going to System > Web Services > REST-OAuth Consumers.