CData Cloud Hub
CData Cloud Hub
CData Cloud Hub provides live data connectivity to 100+ enterprise SaaS solutions, NoSQL databases, and relational databases through consistent, standards-compliant interfaces. Any application that can connect to a MySQL or SQL Server database can connect to any supported service you configure in Cloud Hub.
Cloud Hub allows you to standardize and configure connections to this broad ecosystem of data sources — as though they were any other OData endpoint, or standard SQL Server/MySQL database.
- Broad Data Connectivity & Data Virtualization: Connect to a vast range of applications (Accounting, Marketing, CRM and others) using a consistent approach that is already supported by many data tools.
- Full SQL Support: All data sources appear as standard relational databases, allowing you to perform operations — Filter, Group, Join, etc. — using standard SQL, regardless of whether these operations are supported by the underlying API.
- CRUD Support: Both read and write operations are supported, restricted only by security settings that you can configure in Cloud Hub or downstream in the source itself.
- Secure Access: Database & Read-Only Privileges: The administrator can create users and define their access to specific databases and read-only operations or grant full read & write privileges.
- Comprehensive Data Model & Dynamic Discovery: Cloud Hub provides comprehensive access to all of the data exposed in the underlying data source, including full access to dynamic data and easily searchable metadata.
- Hybrid Deployment: Use our cloud infrastructure with no software to install, or license the software to install it in your preferred setting — Data as a Service (DaaS), Dedicated/Managed Deployment, or Self-Hosted/On-Premise.
- See Overview for a run-down of the Cloud Hub Admin Console interface.
- See Managing Databases for information on how creating new connections to data-sources
- See Managing Users for information on how to create and edit users.
- See Managing User Privileges for information on how to configure access to connection for any user.
- See OData Endpoint for information relating to the Cloud Hub OData endpoint, including examples of connections and typical requests.
- See MySQL Endpoint for information relating to the Cloud Hub MySQL endpoint, including examples of connections and typical requests.
- See TDS Endpoint for information relating to the Cloud Hub TDS endpoint, including examples of connections and typical requests.