Connecting to the SOAP APICData BizTalk Adapter for PayPal 2019 - Build 19.0.7354
Using API Credentials for SOAP API Calls
You can use the SOAP API to retrieve all transactions for the current account. The SOAP API uses the Signature API-credentials type, which has three credential values:
- API Username
- API Password
- API Signature
To generate the API credentials:
- Log in to your PayPal business account and select Profile > My Selling Tools.
- In the Selling Online section, click Update for the API Access item.
- To generate the API signature, click Request API Credentials on the API Access page.
- Select Request API Signature and click Agree and Submit to generate the API signature.
After setting the following connection properties, you are ready to connect:
- User: Set this to the API Username.
- Password: Set this to the API Password.
- Signature: Set this to the Signature.
- UseSandbox: Set this to true if you are using sandbox credentials.